Tuesday 3 April 2007

New poll

I thought we would take this matter to a vote and meet it head on. I view everyone's comments, whether published or not, as a valid point of view. I may be wrong in deciding what you do and do not want to see written here, so this poll offers everyone, fan or not, a chance to have their say. You can only vote once from an IP address but this does not rule out the possibility of abuse. However, I would like to see what you think about what is obviously an issue for some people.

I'll keep it open til the end of April.

7 comments:

Merys said...

Xfileman, remember, this is your blog, and yours alone. If people don't like what you write, they will either leave you a comment or stop reading. Personally I like the way you write and what you write. I'd be disappointed if you bowed to pressure.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I've not posted a comment before, but I do want to say that I think you have the level and tone absolutely right. Please don't change a thing!

Xf said...

merys

I won't be bowing to pressure. I'm happy with my writing. I just thought it would be prudent to allow the detractors a fair chance to have their say without making insulting or personal attacks. The poll is an easy way to do this. Anyway, my last critic was pretty reasonable about it on the whole, so this shows that I am reasonable too.

Anonymous said...

I and my children love the way you write infact my son says he would like more detail so he can understand more about the situation you are in

Anonymous said...

if it's not broken why mend it you have got it spot on

Otana said...

I think what you've got right now is just fine. And this is coming from someone who gets very squeamish over gory details! If I see something I don't like, I skim the post and I don't think I've had to do that with any of your posts.

Anonymous said...

Ifound your blog quite by accident. I like the sense of humour and the content and think you have it right (and I can identify it, being an ex-nurse) Keep up the good work!